Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wind Out of Sails

So I was having a hard time coming out of this cold that I have been plagued with, and once again having a hard time coming up with articles that need to get written. A certain game had been released this weekend, I know someone that plays the game regularly, and really did pre-order the game, and has already sat down to play it. I made the mistake of asking what they thought of it, and if I could get their opinion on the games between the last two releases. Apparently this was a problem. Or at least very confusing.

For whatever reason this just took the wind out of my sails. I guess asking why on earth I would even bother writing a story about it, is all it takes for me to just not want to do anything any more. I guess I shouldn't have gotten out of bed today. I almost didn't in the first place. Should go back there.

Stupid world.

No comments:

Post a Comment